Our client, a huge multi-national organisation based in Bolton, are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to assist with the day to day running of their plant.
Experience in FMCG is essential.
Electrical qualifications will help maximize your chances.
A good knowledge of mechanical engineering is also preferred.
– A proactive maintenance role with a focus on the smooth running of the plant to maximum efficiency.
– Plan and organize personal, daily maintenance work.
– Liaise closely with the production department and others.
– Meet KPI’s and daily targets / deadlines.
– Complete mechanical tasks, whilst always looking to improve current processes.
– Full comply with HSE standards.
– Produce and maintain all required documentation in relation to your role.
– Repair and maintain equipment to ensure production needs are being met.
– Innovative thinker.
– Good problem solver with a logical approach.
– Good communicator.
– Can plan and manage own work load.
– £35,000 per year
– Hours are 40 per week. 5.30am-2.00pm / 1.30pm-10.00pm Mon-Fri.
– Pension and Healthcare included.
– 23 days holiday per annum (plus 8 days bank holiday).
Apply now…it could be the best move you make!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
TO APPLY, PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM ON THE RIGHT.