Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer to add experience and knowledge to their already hugely successful site in Bolton. They are a manufacturing business in the FMCG sector. Are you somebody that wants to work for a company with traditional manufacturing values, has a passion for electrical engineering and the desire to further ones career? This is the opportunity for you.
– A proactive maintenance role with a focus on the smooth running of the plant to maximum efficiency.
– Plan and organize personal, daily maintenance work.
– Liaise closely with the production department and others.
– Meet KPI’s and daily targets / deadlines.
– Complete mechanical tasks, whilst always looking to improve current processes.
– Fully comply with HSE standards.
– Produce and maintain all required documentation in relation to your role.
– Repair and maintain equipment to ensure production needs are being met.
Experience / Qualifications:
– Electrical Qualifications (HNC / C&G levels 2+) 17th Editions? OR time served apprentice.
– Experience within FMCG and/or packaging / manufacturing environment.
– Mechanical Experience within Packaging / Food / FMCG.
– An electrically biased engineer with a knowledge of mechanical engineering.
– Innovative thinker.
– Good problem solver with a logical approach.
– Good communicator.
– Can plan and manage own work load.
Shifts – 05:30-14:00 / 13:30-22:00 Mon-Fri (very occasional Saturday work).
Salary – £35,000.00 plus healthcare and pension.
If you haven’t made your first move in 2019 yet – let this be the one.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,500.00 /year