The Handyman/woman will work 8 hour shifts and based on site Monday to Friday only.
What you will be doing:
- Site maintenance, machine moving, planning,
- Compressed air hose and installations, Drains maintenance, Painting and decorating, minor assembly
- Jet washing duties, gritting the site in the Winter months.
- Replacing/fixing doors/racking/pallet moving
- Full understanding of the factory’s safety and emergency
- Implement programmed maintenance cleaning
- Carry out communal area maintenance – minor electrical, minor plumbing, add lighting
- Deal with department queries, ensuring great customer service is provided at all times
- Carry out regular inspections of all areas of the factory – e.g. fix leaks
- All issues reported by staff are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Deal with and assist contractors and suppliers when on site
- Manage tools store
- Locks and security, some cabling
- Training in our production machine service will be given
Essential Skills – Abilities:
- Qualifications in Plumbing / Joinery / Engineering
- Previous experience of Warehouse maintenance operation role will be preferred.
- Eager to learn
- Tidiness and neatness
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures and policies are adhered to Experience in factory maintenance and/or a similar role is preferred
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply or call our offices today on 01942 743270 and one of our Talent Managers will call you back to discuss further.