Bond Personnel are looking to recruit a full time Permanent Food Production Supervisor for our client, a Wigan based food manufacturing company.
Candidates must have worked within a faced paced manufacturing environment at a supervisory level, ensuring production targets and reached by their team.
This is a hands on role where you will be working on the production lines and supervising staff. Immediate starts are available for the right person.
- Allocating work on a daily / hourly basis
- Monitor and report performance issues
- Carry out specific equipment checks including basic maintenance when required and under the supervision / guidance of the engineering team.
- Ensuring the team of production operatives have clear instructions to ensure productivity targets are met
- Dealing with staff issues and questions as they arise
- Induction and training for new staff members when they join the business
In return the client is offering a competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career progression.
Working hours are permanent nights only:
10pm to 6am Sunday to Thursday ( 40 hours per week). During peak times there will be 12 hour shifts.
This is a full time permanent role, please send your CV email@example.com. We will call you back to discuss our vacancy strait away.