Our client based in Wigan is seeking 4 x experienced Machine Operators. These area full time permanent positions and IMMEDIATE STARTS are available.
You will be responsible for carrying out a single defined machine operation. Monitoring of production process, whilst giving guidance and support to production staff.
Job Responsibilities: –
- Responsibility for running a Machines with a FMCG factory environment
- Ensure full adherence to Company Health and Safety Procedures and Practices.
- Challenging waste and escalating where appropriate.
- Work with the management team to make sure the machines are producing enough finished products to achieve the daily targets.
- Responsible for own Health & Safety, including the completion of documentation as required.
Requirements for the position: –
- Numerate and literate.
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and communication
- Have the ability to document factual information into written and electronic format
- PC skills are desirable
- Ensure effective communication with all key stakeholders
- Responsibility for quality standards, including but not limited to completion of required documentation and records
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Working hours: 2 x days and 2 x nights 7am – 7pm and then7pm – 7am. Then 4 days off.
Please send your CV to Leon at Bond Personnel to apply and we will call you back to discuss further.