Our client, an established food manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to assist at their Wigan site.
You will be expected to manage your own working days, essentially being your own boss when it comes to preventative maintenance at the plant, and your skills and expertise will be called up on in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.
We are looking for a team player, but also somebody that thinks outside of the box – somebody that can inspire others to look for improvement in the workings of the factory.
The Perfect Candidate
– Somebody that will ensure the smooth day to day running of the operation.
– A people person with the desire to succeed.
– Somebody with a solid background in FMCG companies.
– Will have a good understanding of vertical form fillers, conveyors, motors and gearboxes.
– Ideally the person will be 60/40 mechanically biased, but with a good electrical knowledge.
– Apprentice trained Engineers are preferable.
– 17th edition wiring regulations (desirable but not essential).
– This is a great company to progress your career.
– This company is known for promoting from within.
– This is a day role (weekdays only – 1 week a month on call for extra £££’s) – you can still have a life outside of work!
– Laid back environment with less pressure than in other FMCG companies…as long as the work is being done, everybody is happy.
If you want a fresh start in 2019 and a shot at a company that reward hard-work and loyalty…this is the job for you!
Apply today and take a positive step in your road to Engineering success.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year