We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer (mechanically biased) to assist at our clients site in Warrington.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Make sure that equipment and machinery is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Look for consistent improvement in output within the plant.
- Work proactively and reactivity.
- Communicate clearly with the production team.
- Produce and maintain all documentation.
- Assist in training new staff.
- Work to the companies HSE control standards at all time.
All applicants must have one or more of the following:
- Engineering apprenticeship in electrical maintenance NQV level 3 or 4 (or equivalent).
- IET Wiring Regs 17th edition.
- High standard of mechanical knowledge with basic electrical in manufacturing knowledge.
- Strong mechanical experience – first hand in hydraulic, pneumatic, pumps and valve systems.
Salary – £35,000.00 per annum.
TO APPLY, PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM ON THE RIGHT.