Bond Personnel are looking for an electrically biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer for our client, the world leader in the habitat and construction market, to assist at their branch in St. Helens. This branch focuses on industrial ceramic solutions.
The scale of this company is huge, meaning that the opportunity to learn new things and progress is more than realistic.
The Job Role
- Ensure equipment up-time through preventative maintenance and process improvement.
- Identify and troubleshoot processes and equipment problems to minimize down time.
- Produce and maintain all required documentation applicable to the role.
- Work to the company EHS control standards.
- Install and validate equipment and processes in the production area.
- Identify process improvements to improve yield and/or reduce cycle time.
- Work closely with the production team to support improvements which will promote productivity.
- Assist with hands on training of production operatives on new equipment.
- Promote and support World Class Manufacturing activities on site.
What we are looking for
- Engineering apprenticeship in electrical maintenance NVQ level 3/4 or equivalent.
- IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition.
- High standard of electrical knowledge with some basic mechanical knowledge in a manufacturing environment.
- Electrically your experience must include three phase, inverters, control panels, sensors, working on electro-mechanical equipment, fault finding on PLC’s and distributed control systems.
- Mechanically you must have first-hand experience of working with hydraulics, pneumatic, pumps and valve systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and be computer literate.
- Ability to work well as part of a team, as well as utilizing your individual initiative.
- Experience of preventative maintenance and routine maintenance and inspection.
- Experience of high temperature furnaces and control would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of PUWER regulations would be advantageous.
If you have worked in any of the following – Production, Small Machinery, Mixing, Combustion/Gas industries – please get in touch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate and it will go quickly.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch.
Salary – £30,000
Hours – 0700-1610 MON-THU / 0700-1200 FRI
Location – St Helens
TO APPLY, PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM ON THE RIGHT.