We are currently seeking a full time Permanent Order Pickers / Packing staff for our modern distribution centre in the Wigan area.
Our clients site location is easily accessible by both car and bus, particularly from a 5-mile radius of Wigan town centre. Candidates must come with a minimum of 12 months’ experience in a Warehouse Operative / stock admin / picking and packing environment.
Our client is a very up-and-coming manufacturer who distribute goods across the North West and UK. They also look to train you into a more specialised job, which may open up the opportunity to cross-train and earn slightly more money per hour.
The main duties of our Order Picker role include:
- Picking goods and working towards targets
- Occasional handball/ loading of containers as required
- Packing goods and allocating them with relevant labels.
- Proven ability as a fast-paced warehouse picker
- Working as part of a close-knit team in order to ensure daily KPI’s are achieved.
In turn, the company will offer the following:
- Free parking
- Permanent contract
- Company pension contributions
- Monthly salary
Successful Order Pickers must have the following:
- Happy to work long hours and Night shifts
- At least 12 months experience within a warehouse / logistics environment.
- Proven to have a committed and ambitious approach to your employer’s needs
- Long-term flexibility to carry out shift hours along with a moderate amount of weekends and overtime as & when required
- Basic computer literacy
- Good standard of spoken and written English, comfortable with giving a strong interview
- Team player attributes
- Comfortable working to fast-paced operative targets
Please send you CV to apply today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.72-£10.00 per hour
Please send you CV to email@example.com