We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Assistant to work at our client’s Wigan site. Covering two manufacturing sites our client is a large food manufacturer. The role is permanent with the very realistic opportunity to progress within the business.
The role will require:
– working alongside and reporting to the QA manager.
– being a team player, showing a confident but sensible attitude towards work.
– self motivation and the ability to manage own work load.
– maintaining and managing the QA system.
– overseeing the quality of raw materials, production processes and final product.
The ideal candidate will:
– have experience in QA within an FMCG company (1 year minimum).
– be compliant at all times.
– have a good attention to detail.
Fantastic opportunity to work in a loyal and established business in the Wigan area. Great opportunities to progress within the business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year